PORE STRIPS ARE THE COOLEST!
- Pick yourself up a little bag of gelatine from Bulk Barn or something.
- Add a spoonful in a mug with about equal parts water.
- Microwave for ten seconds, and stir until the gelatine dissolves.
- Use an old makeup brush or your hands or something to test it out on your hand and make sure it's not too hot.
- Apply (not too liberally or else it will be too hard to peel off) to wherever you've got blackheads and stuff.
- Wait ten minutes or until it's completely dry.
- Peel off and get fascinated!