Hello, friends! Well, it looks like a new year has started. Spoiled Rotten has been around for about a month now, and I'm even more excited about the blog now than I was way ol' back in 2013. The response has already been so much more than I ever thought it would be and I've been having so much fun. More than 1000 visits so far!
If you're considering contributing to the blog, but are hesitant about not being an "expert" or a "good writer", who cares! It's just a blog. SR is about real experiences avoiding consumerism and being healthy inside and out. Want to write about how badly you've flopped at DIY? Do it. This blog is not pinterest. Want to write about something that's barely related to the theme of the blog? Do that too. Our trajectory is not carved in stone.
Spoiled Rotten's single goal in 2014 is to be fearless.
Here's some of what's in store for you in 2014:
Features (YOU Contribute):
- DIY Home Tours: Show us your home!
- Smart Travels: Document your trip and show us your tricks!
- Rider Profiles: Bikes > Cars. Why?
- Bike Polo Profiles: How has the sport made your life better?
- Book Review Submissions
- Bike Maintenance 101
- Sewing Projects
- DIY Beauty
- Free Fitness for Punks!
- Helping Out: Spoiled Rotten wants to try to make the world a better place. We have a really cool fundraising project in the works, more details to come soon! It involves art and t-shirts!
- Fuck Recipes: A series about how I learnt how to feed myself. We'll talk about how to build a pantry, how to grocery shop, and how to put together meals with what's hanging around in your fridge. Fuck recipes: let's learn the building blocks of meals.
- Stuff for Sale: Lots to come in this zone. First up, lip balm holsters for your key chain! Bike travel bags, wheel covers (for polo!), drink holders, frame pads, etc. will all be on etsy soon.
- And finally, Major Giveaways and Contests!
Alrighty! Let's do this!