Hair goop from the drugstore? Stinky, expensive, toxic. Hair mist to the rescue! It won't be as strong as hairspray, but it's great for staticky hair that needs a little somethin', or greasy hair, or too-soft just-washed hair. And it's refreshing
- Grab a little spray bottle
- Add about a 1/2 a tablespoon of sea salt (must be sea salt, for some reason the other salt will get weird in your hair)
- A few drops of oil (could be olive oil, but i like to use a lavender oil for a nice scent)
- Top it off with water and shake well before using!
- You could also add in rosewater or some other kinda thing if you want to get fancy.